#MondayInspiration

#Monday Inspiration



I have decided to have a post coming out every Monday with my inspiration for the week. Every Monday I will have a collage of pictures that inspire my week ahead in fashion.  Today I will be giving a glimpse of what I will be wearing at the POP BOTTLES event happening this Sunday at the Pavilion, V&A Waterfront. My partner in crime, Anam, has managed to get me all excited when I hear, what we call "International" music (Upper Africa) and got me hooked to getting to know the life, culture and especially the fashion they have. So with that said, Anam and I will be honoring our International men by wearing their traditional attire. I can't wait to see how people will react to this fashion evolution and how they will accept our styling skills.










 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Joelle Kayembe scoops Most stylish model : SA Style Awards 2014