Introducing : P.E Wednesday.

Every Wednesday we will be having a new post called : P.E Wednesday, wereby our P.E correspondence Njabulo will be giving us the latest lifestyle happenings in P.E. I start with P.E because alot of people dont understand the cities fashion. I have alot of people I know from P.E and my closest friends are from P.E and with the amount of style and sass they have, I want to see more. Hopefully this will escalate to other provinces and inspire everyone. Here is a little BIO from our P.E corresponce: Writer Profile: Njabulo Madlala
I am a 22-year old who dreams of working in the fashion industry through fashion media and buying. I fell in love with fashion from the young age of 12, from then I knew it was the career path that I wanted to follow. I currently live in Port Elizabeth but one day I will move to Cape Town because I feel it is my own version of “New York City” which is the closest thing we have to heaven on this earth. I have always considered myself a writer; somehow it is the best way of expressing myself whether it is writing in my diary or on Face book or Twitter. So by venturing into fashion writing I will be combining my two loves which are fashion and writing. I believe fashion blogs have become one of the most powerful platforms of fashion media with bloggers having equal power as fashion editors. My future career aspects include starting a clothing range with two of my friends who are very talented emerging designers, venture into fashion buying and fashion PR; after all we all have as much hours in a day as Beyonce and Oprah! My other interests include music which just heals my soul, meeting new people because I feel we can all learn from each other’s stories. I also enjoy going out as I just love being around people and just having fun. I feel that I am a work in progress, yes I make a lot of mistakes but I believe that God has a plan for us and it’s our responsibility to take the necessary steps to get close to that plan.
My Favourite fashion items: Thrifted items: When one goes thrifting, they are bound to stumble on those little treasures such as vintage blazers which should be a staple in most wardrobes. They could either be fitted or if you prefer, an oversized blazer could be also as fabulous.
Brogues: In my opinion brogues are the male version of stilettos lol. They are both classic and elegant. They instantly give an outfit that timeless look. They are ideal are men and women.
The little black dress: The ladies should all have an LBD in the back of their closets. The LBD is like a tailored suit, timeless, glamorous and sophisticated. Since Audrey Hephburn made it famous in Breakfast At Tiffany’s it has become an icon in itself.

Comments

Mandiso Mnyango said…
Im totally thrilled to see this collaboration. People in Cape Town and the rest of the country need to see the amount of style PE people have. Looking forward to checking out the blog every Wednesday.
of-course, you are one of the people that actually made this page.

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Joelle Kayembe scoops Most stylish model : SA Style Awards 2014