NYFW2015: Our Edit!

New York Fashion week SPRING/SUMMER 2015 READY-TO-WEAR ended about 3 days ago and Pose.ZA decided to review all the shows and give you some of our best looks from a selection of our best designers. It has been the best fashion week so far New York could bring, with designers giving a simplistic edge to their Spring/Summer range 2015 which is always a great way for us, Africans, to be inspired for our summer looks. Clean cuts as always from Victoria Beckham, Asymmetric lines from Hugo Boss and everything over-sized from The Row. As I usually get my sense of style or get inspired by women's wear I usually don't start early with making a mood-board for my spring/summer but after NYFW I have already started placing my orders online for some item within reach. I am hoping this summer will be as sunny as Sunnyvale so that I can wear as little as possible. Anywho, here is our best of New York Fashion Week: 3.1 Phillip Lim
Victoria Beckham
The Row
Hugo Boss
Vera Wang
Christian Siriano
Michael Kors
pictures: http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/spring-summer-2015/ready-to-wear

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Joelle Kayembe scoops Most stylish model : SA Style Awards 2014