#whatIworeATworkTuesday



#WhatIworeATworkTuesday













So I have decided to start blogging about my outfits and seeing that most of the time I am at work, I will be posting #whatIworeATworkTuesday. The outfit post will be out every Tuesdays with me channeling a trend i think should be noticed.

This week I have chosen SPORTLUXE. I have had this baseball inspired jacket ( from Markhams) for quite some time now and when I got these joggers ( from YDE) I decided to pare the two with a monochrome t-shirt, my two color brogues and a beanie I stole from a friend.

Sport Luxe trend consists of "Blending casual and sportswear for a slick look, by combining tracksuit bottoms and hooded sweaters with smart jackets and boots"

Hope you all try it as I know it will be valuable this winter. Happy Tuesday everyone.
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store