#HIPlaceWednesday

#HIPlaceWednesday


 






Initially trying to find a coffee shop, me and one of my besties, Anam strolled down in Long street, passing some of thee known coffee places as I looked for something more interesting and exciting, It is a norm that we always go to Truth for a takeaway cappuccino and latte and go browse on most of the clothing boutiques in Long. While trying to find this exciting place we past Royal Eatery which has a decor outside with a lot of flowers. Eventually Anam forced me to go inside and check it out. As we greeted the waiter and got a table for two. I was amazed by the decor inside, a wall of statement hats and a wooden woven bar. We ordered drinks and found ourselves ordering from the menu which is like a storybook. I got to learn that Royal Eatery is known for their burgers and shakes mostly which minimized the menu as I was determined to try out their burger and ordered the provincial burger with wedges. Anam of course is one that likes sweet and luxurious thing and opted for a sundae. As we waited for a couple of minutes for our brunch I took pictures of the decor and finally the food arrived. The placing of the food is so beautiful that I was scared to even  mess it up by eating anything on the plate. Finally I dig in and it was fulfilling, the amount of different taste you get is "out of my mind" as Jennifer Lawrence would say. I "urge" (my new fav word) you all to go check it out and give Royal Eatery a taste as I know you will not be dissapointed. #HIPlaceWednesday

























































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign