Superdry Media Launch



https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=7b015f572a&view=att&th=13f2dc4302e5dfdd&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-hkAry7Wvm812fIhc8yhTw&sadet=1371537524661&sads=LtNQtxxxNyYbihdiiSH1QGIzXQ0&sadssc=1







On Thursday evening “Superdry” hosted the media launch for their store which opened a week before for the public. I attended the event with my bestie, Anam as my photographer was not able to attend. I wore a denim look-a-like jumpsuit that I bought a while ago, wide legged and short sleeved from a boutique that unfortunately closed recently, Urban and Chic with a vintage distressed leather jacket from Canterbury Studios while Anam wore Armani jeans, a white waterfall neckline t-shirt and an army green with shearling leather jacket. We arrived a bit late due to traffic from Table View but none the less we were not the only ones a bit late. As we arrived we were greeted by the store manager I should think or a representative from Superdry as he explained the beauty of their chandelier. As he explained the design of their roof and how it all emerges with the rest of their store chain around the world, I was amazed about the concept of having a look-a-like of a demolished house created only on their rooftops. Once the conversation ended we took a little tour around the store as we evaluated the clothing. I have to admit that I knew the brand through their underwear and not clothing and as we strolled around I was able to see the concept of the store. Superdry does not go with trends or “it” items for a season but they are very classical with their cut for shirts and the quality of their fabrics, very Capetonian Newlands or Ronderbosch guy. After that much evaluating, we went to the open cocktail bar and got us some Gray Goose with Appletizer and some red meat with pepper kebabs. The food was done by a Chinese chef with some delicious sushi of course, very fulfilling little finger foods. As the evening progressed with Pascal and Peaches on the decks, conversations and greetings were exchanged as I saw some bloggers and people I know such as Aisha from (bakedtheblog), Trevor Stuurman (Elle Street-Style Reporter) and  PR Guru Marina (thelittleblackbook) to mention a few. All in all the event was tasteful in such a way that now I know more about the brand “Superdry” and I am in love with their underwear’s even more. 

Comments

Superdry said…
Wow! Like this post. Which camera did you use? Love your blog by the way,
Thank you so much, I used my own camera which is the Canon. I so loved the event, it was perfection, intimate and very entertaining with the photobooth.

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign