How DO I Look / Oooh child (SNAP)

How DO I Look / Oooh child (SNAP)



Its a new week, new things to love and hate, new places to see and most of all its #MBFWCT 2014. I have been eargely awaiting for this week as some of y'all know. With the posting of my looks which have changed ( dont judge, a treny can change his mind anytime)and social media updates. I've been trying to organise this week for the past month, the shows I will be attending, my looks (outfit), my schedule with other events happening and which afterparties to attend and I even booked leave at work for the entire weekend and its Monday, just incase. 

Its been a while since posting "How Do I Look" and I am truly sorry for my lack of responsibility with the blog, its just that its been hectic and I needed some time to myself and rethink my next steps in life. Non-the-less here it is. 














Weaved coat: Thrift shop / Sleeveless faux fur: A-list / Velvet long sleep top: Truworths / High waist mom jeans: 55 on Long / Cut out platforms: Thrift / Straight cap: Mr Price / Sunglasses: Pedro Fuckin' Eyewear

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store