#MBWFCT2014 LOOKS


#MBWFCT2014 LOOKS



Fashion Week Cape Town 2014. Sigh! This is on the top of my events list on my year planner. Fashion week is like a new chapter, a new year to us fashion whores. We plan for this event as soon as we finish the previous one, e.g MBFWCT2013. It has took me the entire month of July to finalize my looks for the 3 days event, thinking of maybe changing twice a day but the amount of traveling will be a bit hectic moving from central town to Woodstock and back for the next show in time. So I have decided to take the plunge and just wear one look a day with the exception for the final day as it is "the finale", pulling all stops and turning heads. 










Above is a sneak peak of my looks excluding the finale as I want it to be a surprise to all including y'all. I will only be posting the look on my twitter and Facebook account and doing the review the following week. I have chosen to go very street style chic with my looks, all thanks to pinterest (which you can follow me by clicking here, No shade!). The looks are very much cohesive with one another, with a color palette for winter, your blacks, white, brown, navy and denim. Remember, this is just a sneak preview and the secret to the looks will be revealed the day before the opening. This is the time and place where you break fashion boundaries and wear couture. I am eagerly waiting to see what Cape Town fashionistas, blogger and socialites are going to be bringing to the table. I will be at work but nothing will hurt by having a bit of fun. @Tweeting  and #Instagram are essential at Fashion Week and I promise that I will be giving you the front row seat on all the shows i will be attending.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store