Cold Press Launch

Last week Pose.ZA attended the Cold Press Cafe launch which I presume to be one of the best places to have something refreshing for your soul. Cold Press is situated in the heart of Cape Town, Green Point, at the Cape Quarter Lifestyle Centre in De Waterkant. As most people work in the CBD, this is a great venue to have such a cafe as I can see how packed it will be during the breakfast run and lunch time. Cold Press is more than just a healthy cafe, it is a lifestyle. You usually get to a health cafe and end up spending a lot of money on tasteless food that you literally nibble on because you cant swallow, right?! Now, Cold Press has such a variety on their menu that you would literally order more than one dish as their food is freshly made for you and when I say freshly made, I mean they prepare your salad, chopping the vegetables and all right in front of you after your order is placed.
We were treated with cocktails from Absolut vodka, mixed with Cold Pressing juices which I was so impressed about, especially the Pink ticket sea breeze which is Absolut vodka mixed with pop my breeze ( they have such cool names for their pressed juices which is so cool), and the johnny's espresso martini mixed with Jonny Cashew cold pressed juice. Cold Press has this fresh take on health and its products which is why I was so taken by the names given to their juices and is the first cafe in South Africa to follow the global trend of cold pressing juices rather than blending.
As the evening commenced we were treated with food samples from their menu which included mouth-watering salads ( everyone that knows me can tell you how much of a salad freak I am), sandwiches and vegan pizzas. My favourite salad for that night which I will honestly say, I probably took more than 5 dishes of it continuously even the promo girl eventually caught on and kept on coming to me every time she made a round, was the The Up Stream salad which has salmon and who can say no to salmon. Cold Press also treated us with their freshly made smoothies which I could live on for the rest of my life if possible. I see a huge future for Cold Press within South Africa and feel as if soon they should start expanding to other cities ASAP and not deprive people of such awesomeness.
It was a great evening and thank you to Marina and Jules from The Little Black Book and the fabulous goodie bag. Here are some pictures of the atmosphere that evening.
You can visit Cold Press at the Cape Quarter Lifestyle Village: The Square | 27 Somerset Road | De Waterkant | Cape Town | Cold Press is open 7 days a week, from 7AM to 6PM (021 - 418 1155).

Comments

Taryn said…
Haha yeah I remember her coming around everytime and we're all like Salmon?! Yummmmy!
Unknown said…
What a lovely evening it was. The Salman was jsut to die for.

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store