New Adventure with SABloggers

So, the news I have been wanting to share, have already shared on my social networks is my new adventure with weblogforlove.com I have been assigned as a contributor to South Africa's best social platform founded by Sandy Nene. SABloggers is South Africa’s very first blogging community where now I and a troop of influential South African bloggers share blogging tips and interesting content. I will be focusing on Fashion, social media and entertainment. It is such a great pleasure to be part of such a huge platform where blogging is more that just sharing information or writing something about something. Sandy has such a huge passion for blogging which is something I have as well and to be taken in as a contributor is a tap on my shoulder. So excited to see my first piece up on the platform which I am working on at the moment. I will be writing for SABloggers bi-monthly which my days are Mondays and Fridays. So here here, for a new beginning for the coming year , 2015 and more to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store