My 14 Highlights of 2014

2014 was such a learning curve for me in regards to family, friends, work and knowing myself. It taught me a lot that did not know about myself, my worth, my capabilities and most of all my happiness. I lost a few close friends and gained a few friends. It made me realize how important family is regardless who you call family, any person that is close to your heart. I made some harsh decision last year, decision that I never knew I could stand by and be able to cope with them. Broke a few heart as much as my heart was broken aswell. Life is always unpredictable and the more you try to predict your life the worse it will become and last year I learnt that the hard way. I am not one to made New Year resolutions but I have rather promised myself to do different things this 2015, a more of "owe it to myself list", ( i will be posting that soon as I am still struggling to be realistic about it all). Above are some of my best highlight of 2014 and looking at all the pictures captured, I am pleased to see my growth and development in life and career. I wont say much about expectations for 2015 but believe that all that is suppose to come my way , by the grace of GOD it will and hard work. Hope you all have a FAB Monday further and always believe in who you where created to be whether you know or still trying to figure it all out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Joelle Kayembe scoops Most stylish model : SA Style Awards 2014