MBFWJ2013 Review



Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Joburg

Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Johannesburg recently showcased some of South Africa’s best Fashion Houses and new talent. Taking place at the Gauteng Legisleture Piazza from the 7-9 of March 2013. brought our jaws to the ground. As I was not able to go and watch due to more significant matters such as my fabulous job here at Shopbop.com I contacted my friend who went and got all the details such as if I was there. The designers that stood our for me, lets start with the Big Names such as David Tlale, Thula Sindi and ofcourse our CPT established Gavin Rajah. They collections were the pit of what fashion and trends make the world turn around. AFI fast track is for the new emerging designers which I was out
stunned to see some familiar faces from my previous life, which that is University. I should have stayed and finished as well but my life possessed more creativity.( looks away). Jabu Mkhonzi and Hugo Flear where the best out of all the young designers for me not only because they went to the same school as me but because of their innovation to create prints and being able to pair them very well. Ofcourse I would not end this articles by not bowing and ap-plauding the street fashion guru’s who made the fashion week a fashion show on its own outside the Gauteng Legislature Piazza. Soon Cape Town Fash-ion week will be on its way and I pledge for everyone to go and support and get trans-formed with fashion gillets bound to make you a fashion critic and lover.

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store