TommyHilfiger launches at the V&A Waterfront

Tommy Hilfiger will be launching at the V&A waterfront this April. It came without a doubt that most of the international brands will be launching in South Africa. 
I remember walking at the waterfront and seeing a construction sign right on the level where Zara is and thinking to myself which store is now opening its doors to the South African consumers. Suspicions came pouring and recently I learnt  it is indeed Tommy Hilfiger. This is ought to be the best surprise for all fashion fanatics as winter is approaching and we all know how Tommy does the best simple yet trendy garments. I am crossing my fingers to be getting that invite soon for the launch and giving you my viewers an insight. 

Lets all cross finger and toes for me. lol. 

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store